Your Favourite Pub

That’s the one. Good live music as well.

Yep loved ‘Bush’s’.

In town Brogans when it’s quiet, or the Long Stone out the back.

Great boozer in Castletown Geoghan called The Drake. Full of hurling memorabilia as well. I wouldn’t do it justice to describe it further.

Top of the Town in Lusk, if you want that Pulp Fiction vibe!

Morrisseys in Durrow.

Don’t you mean Top Shop?
And it’s bigger brother the Bottom Shop!

Yeah, The Norseman was once a grwat pub.

Yep. Very few genuinely auld places left. I loved Slatterys and Boars Head in Capel St, both gutted in refurb

Top Shop maybe. Where people drink cans at table and locals look like extras from Deliverance?

The Snug Skerries. Quality establishment.

Joe Mays does deserve a mention. Long summer’s night when half the town are outside it.

Always liked Bruxelles in town. Workmans also.

Used to like Brux alot but the night of the All-I win in 2011 they acted like arseholes towards anyone trying to celebrate in any sort of obvious way (singing, being too loud, waving a flag). Up their own arseholes, but that’s the SS for ya.

Yea thats right, not really just the fishermen though. Anyone who wants a drink outside the normal hours of trading really. Frequent it very rarely meself but it is certainly an old school spot and yes, full of spacers. I’d well believe it about the 3 day session!

Mulligans, Harry Byrnes and Villager in Chapelizod and Seans Bar Athlone

Inside the two canals - Bowes.
Outside the two canals - The Diggers.
Outside the M50 - Bonner’s of Mullaghduff.

Bonners! What a spot…

Love going there when up in Annagry

They’re all angry up there.

The local soccer team only ever had one sub. Saw a great documentary on them one time. It was called 12 Annagry Men …

Even for you, that’s lame.

Still a cracking pub though.

The Palace Bar has to be a favourite.

The Yacht out in Ringsend you will hear some fine stories sitting at the bar with the locals.

Perfect evening for me is a sing song in a pub, love trips down to Dingle and Caherciveen, will always find a sing song. Have had a couple in the snug in Kehoes and the Cobblestone.

Have actually been asked to leave a few pubs in Dublin for having a sing song, Mulligans being one… still a fine pint!

Anyone still have a regular sing song in a Dublin pub nowadays?

Them lads are fairly up their own holes in there.