Walsh Cup 2019

I was told Cronin wasn’t going back due to college commitments etc. A Cuala man might confirm that for us ?

Rian McBride starts in place of Sean Treacy who isn’t in the squad with Luke Walsh wearing 8 on the bench

Very strong bench albeit not a tonne of experience bar Crummy and O Connell.

Dillon with the goal

Beautiful tap down by Hedgo to make it.

Goal Laois

Laois have hit 1-04 without a Dublin score

You can bet Brennan had them wound up on the run into this match. Regardless of what he says in interviews he actually f*****in hates Dublin.

Cian Boland gone, looked like a hammer, he looked very disappointed coming off, devastated for him if it’s another bad injury.

Not a good first half hetherton and o donnell doing well should have 4 goals but cannot finish anything

Hedgo with two from play to tie the game at 1-08 each.

Very poor second part of the first half. Very little intensity and Laois going through the backs like it’s two years ago.

We have had lots of goal chances, eventually one or two more should go in I assume. But the ball has stopped sticking there. Rushe has had two balls in his hands I think.

Boland went off limping on about 30 min, which isn’t good.

Hopefully a different injury and hopefully a precaution. :thinking:

Yeh that’s what I said, but he was very disappointed coming off, and threw his helmet off straight away when it happened on the pitch… has no luck at all with the injuries.

It will have a huge impact on the season if he is going to miss a lot of it. Still he walked off unsupported, so maybe only a tweak.

Crummy on.

Moran still CB? Who went off?