Underdogs

One of the best, has a great love of all things culture.

Starting team

Have ya got any subs list turbo? Cheers

Nothing yet. Hopefully they’ll name them on the tv

Smith doing well up front for dublin

Diamond doing well

Must have been saving himself last week

Was it free in?

Even considering the opposition Smith is playing well. Gavin in the middle started well and faded, Diamond finished the half well.
Wouldn’t mind seeing a bit more of a few lads in the OBC

Jaysus they are brutal. Worse than I expected them to be by a long way. Smith doing very well. No way he meant the goal but still doing very well.

Lorcan Galvin, Donal McIlgorm and Karl Lynch-Bissett the only subs I can recognize myself. Hopefully we see a few of them this half

Steven Smith is giving Gavin and his management team plenty to think about with his display so far

I think the novelty has worn out even for the poor underdogs themselves. Good crowd.

I think a hurling version would be more competitive. This is just terrible. The only positive for the underdogs is that they can say they got to play against the dubs

This’ll put a halt to this show again. Maybe a trip to London for the weekend in future would be best

Maybe they shouldn’t play the best team in the country? Even if it is a massively under strength team.

You can take exactly nothing from this ‘game’.

Is that because he wears blue and white and not white and blue, if it was Quinn you’d be ranting and raving

any relationship to Jim / Mick Bisset

And as we’re asking of family links, the Hazley out there tonight is hardly anything to Ray Hazley?