U21 Football

It is. Very young, but great quality. Might suffer against a more physically southside side!

Anyone know when/where is the final scheduled for ?

I thought you lot would’ve had it a lot more handy rochey, a lot of missed free’s in the first half, but bloody hell, that paddy small is cut from a different cloth!

Crokes won the A Championship beating Ballymun by 0-12 to 0-6

No shame for our lads, 1st year 21’s with most having 3 years left at the grade… First time they’ve lost a championship game since under 13 I think!!! We lost a few to injury in the last few weeks too! Very proud of these lads…

Congrats Crokes, Far better in the 2nd half than we could match!

Your star player would want to watch his behaviour if he has any plans of going further in his football career. The incident he was involved in last night was one of the most cowardly acts on a pitch I have ever seen

Recurring theme within the club

Hah! The trolls have come out!

See it whatever way you want. The record of indiscipline speaks for itself.

As John Costello said in his report. Lads hiding behind their keyboard “keyboard cowards”

That Ballymun side are exceptional and will most likely win this champo next year and the year after once they keep playing ball together. I can also say that there was no indiscipline from any players against Vinnies. I would argue that there was maybe some ‘good’ fouls put in but that would not be a criticism, if anything it would be a compliment that such young lads just knew how to kill a game when ahead.

Good man. And what club are you with?

[quote=“GAAIniesta, post:92, topic:1282, full:true”]
That Ballymun side are exceptional and will most likely win this champo next year and the year after once they keep playing ball together. I can also say that there was no indiscipline from any players against Vinnies. I would argue that there was maybe some ‘good’ fouls put in but that would not be a criticism, if anything it would be a compliment that such young lads just knew how to kill a game when ahead.
[/quote]Thanks, we’re very hopeful for them

Is Paddy Christie still managing them ??

Good luck and banned

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Happy Christmas bitches

Future looks very good for Crokes. I’d expect their young lads to kick on better than the recent successful NaFianna underage teams

Well done crokes also well done to ballymun doing what they did with such a young side, how does paddy keep producing these top class players

You need to have a good balance though between youth and experience if you want to beat a Vincents or a Ballymun.

I thought Crokes have sidelined some of their older players too early. Definitely more in the Likes of Burke and Nolan, not to be sidelined. The young players will learn from them

bans them from even being able to pronounce hurling

A good transfer policy as well. You can’t win anything in dublin without a couple of imports.

I would argue Crokes didn’t sideline some of their older players soon enough and wasted their time with players like Keating who has given them zilch in two years