U21 Club Football 2018

Well done Ballymun, TD wasted a lot of chances and it easily could have ended closer but Ballymun were never going to lose this one.

Ballymun were full value for the win but the scoreline doesnt reflect a close game up until about 56 minutes. TD led through a goal for most of the first half. terrible goal really. Mun just kicked on, probably had a better bench. Id backt TD to pick up a 21 in the next few years.

Was Conor Kavanagh playing for Ballymun?

Yes

What no was he wearing?

sub.

https://www.dublingaa.ie/news/kickhams-crowned-u21fc-a-champions

That is the same potential two starting fixtures as this year… Odd

Great headline Dublin GAA :joy:

Cracking B Final out in Alfie Byrne Road yesterday, Clontarf held a 10 point lead at one stage but just about held on at the end to win by a point. Shame about the disgraceful scenes at the end of the game, not sure what sparked it off. There was one incident in the 2nd half off the ball so unless that was the instigator I don’t know.

Was a good game yesterday. Skerries raced into an early lead only to go sleep walking for ye next 25 minutes while the clontarf 9 ran the show and the duly scored 4-5 to 1-8 at half time while half playing against a strong wind. A frantic second half had Clontarf further ahead but two quick Skerries goals and then a penalty had them back in it.
All in all a very good matchance between two evenly matched sides and it was a bounce of a ball that settled it.

Well done to Clontarf … they really are going in the right direction which is huge credit to all… same to skerries with huge work done and particularly to Bryan Cullen influence ( brilliant guy ) … unfortunately there has been a few issues re discipline for them over the last 3 years and most of it is due to one person… sometimes clubs have to make a hard decision no matter how much work a person “ seems to help “

Harper? Ah he’s not that bad

Not me. Not involved at any level anymore. Would love to know who you mean though dar. Pm me?