U21 Club Football 2018

Saturday week.

A Final on in O’Toole Park on Sat 1st at 2.30.

B and C finals in Alfie Byrne Rd on Dec 8th at 2.30 and 4.

with the weather today and a poxy outlook for the rest of the week these semi finals in the B may not go ahead this weekend, could be looking at middle of December for a final.

Davis or Kickhams? Who do you fancy to win this?

Hard to call, 21s is hard to judge. you’d imagine people would have ballymun as favs with small and Evan, this is also paddys great underage team, it’s a very good Thomas Davis team as well , should be a good game.

How many great underage teams did Paddy have??

He’s some man.

Paddy took two under 10 teams all the way up to u20/21. 10 years with both teams. First one was phillymcmahons team. I think tomorrow is his last day with the current crop. Ironically his last game with the first bunch beat TD in the 21 A final in 2008 I think. Ballymun slight favorites but TD lads have gained some valuable experience in last years minor A defeat and this years senior 2 win and will be hard beaten.

Ballymun 2-14 Thomas Davis 1-7. Was close game but Mun pulled away at the end. Carl Keely had a great game. Was my MOTM.

Skerries 0-11 Raheny 0-10 in ‘B’ semi final

Tarf won the other game. Close too. Not sure of final score.

10-9 to ‘Tarf

Mun full value for their win. A very well conditioned and well drilled group of players, comerfords kickouts were very good , Small was quiet enough during play but kicked 3/4 great frees in the second half when they needed them. No11 from Ballymun was excellent throughout , setting up some good plays and kicking 4 from play himself. 10 point loss doesn’t do davis any justice, it was close enough up until 7/8 mins left.

Great news!! Well done to Paddy and Davy Byrne and all the players. I watched them play DCU Seniors in a challenge on Monday in Clares. They looked like a very tidy team. It’s an incredible achievement for Paddy. One of lifes gentlemen. Bualadh Bos do Ciceam Baile Munna.

11 was Dylan Keating. Was very influential. Substituted with 5 minutes to go as covered a lot of ground.

Yep well done to ballymun, great team and well deserved championship win, paddy is a gentleman and has done great work, enjoy the night

Well done to Clontarf too beating their illustrious neighbours

Delighted with that. This is an exceptional bunch of players, who won all Ireland feile back in the day. Delighted in particular for Paddy. Incredible achievement keeping them all together over the years. Well done lads.