U20 Football Championship 2018

God bless your innocence

Croke Park are examining the issue…

Yeah I believe it when I see it.

That’s not entirely true . Some did play .

I’ll believe it when I see it too. But you can’t deny it sounds like it’s at least organized that bit better. Yes, clubs are ultimately suffering as usual, but this year due to the scheduling of the competition there can’t be any issues with players not lining out for their clubs in the club championship.
The only possibility of this happening in my eyes is if our senior footballers have a shock loss in their championship, and the Dublin club championship then resumes when they are out, but the 20s are still in competition. It all remains to be seen

I’m not going back over it but I think only 2 starters max played and the rest where standing on the line for their club championship first round games.

As I said I will believe it when I see it that players will be back with their club.

Like the 21 hurlers have been training for possibly one game in May since last December :see_no_evil:

Well don’t tarnish the few that did play with the same brush . If few started it was up to the rest not to .

James Doran (Na Fianna) from last years minors will surely be there. Sean Bulger (Plunketts) surely another forward. James Madden (Boden) Kevin O’Callaghan (Brigids) full forward.
Mark Tracey (Cuala) James Holland (Boden) Neil Matthews (Erins Isle) CJ Smith (Lucan)
Dan O’Brien (Kilmacud) to name a few.

Shane Curran , u20 Roscommon manager going off on one on Woolys pod . Money & games been called off , etc . Seriously pissed off by the sounds of it .

Have we any idea what the panel is like for this ??

I hope a panel will be announced soon. I think James Madden play with the hurlers instead.

Would like to see James Doran, Neil Matthews, Sean Bugler, and Ross McGarry on the squad.

you’ve Seen those players on YouTube yea?

There 2 James Madden with Boden. The lad on hurlers was u 21 in 2015.The football James Madden is only out of minor.

That’s Madenning!

Dream on, James Madden will be playing football if he is not on the plane down under. Hurling is not in the equation for him.