The Liam Miller Charity Match

The good burgers of Turners Cross. Going to see a Man Utd team get a win. Confidence boost for Jose

I was actually at the match ( despite my moaning about it a while back on this thread). Ended up at it for work related reasons. The Páirc is impressive but in a terrible spot . Strange atmosphere. It’s like the Crowd realized after 30 seconds that oh these lads are ancient!!.

Yes. Cork.

A bit harsh. The county has some lovely spots. Schull, Kinsale, even the city has some great spots.

It’s the complete knob heads that are created by that famous chip on the shoulder that ruins the county. People’s republic my boll0x. F####rs!

A bit harsh … :flushed: … me??? :joy::joy::joy:

I don’t think it’s harsh, if anything, what I said is understated! Just ask @Tayto if you don’t believe me!

You said I was a bit harsh!!

Yeah, the county itself is grand, in fact, lovely in spots… I assumed you were calling me harsh with your “me???” comment…

Are we agreed that they’re all just w#####s?

Not harsh enough

Succinct!

There are some nice towns to be fair. New gaff is near kinsale, getting the keys next week (hopefully).

Nice one. I actually find the people of West Cork to be quite nice, especially compared to the Gas Cookers in the city!

Any of your neighbours Irish?:smirk:

Down in Kerry as a youngling (not today nor yesterday) the Cork f*###*s were singing this to us: ding-a-ling-a-ling, the Shandon bells are ringing, for all you Dublin b@stards

That was 1978. Never forget! :smile:

Glandore, Union Hall, Glengariff… All lovely spots.

i did say near … out far enough o not be with the yaughty lads.

I lived down beyond Kinsals for a few years. But the old green ambulance just got too cold in winter man.

Lovely. Next time I’m in West Cork, I’ll be in touch for a pint!!! :blush:

I’m looking forward to full disclosure of the funds raised and fees paid etc for the event yesterday…

Can’t stand the sight of John Delaney. A dickhead of the highest order.