The Good TV Thread

Was that on BBC news channel?

Can’t remember to be honest but they’re hardy people and well prepared for an invasion.

Have enjoyed The Handmaids Tale . Season two finale sets it up nicely for season three .
12 Monkeys finished up well too , a nice conclusion to the series .

Billions was great but they need to lift it for the fourth season, too predictable otherwise.

Atlanta is very good.

Just finished watching Fargo 3. Brilliant. David Thewlis was excellent. Carrie Coons what a lady.

Is that on Netflix? Loved the first 2 series.

Yes it’s on there now

Excellent !

Are all 3 series on Netflix?

This is fcking hilarious

It’s toe curling, Great stuff though

Yeah posted that on another thread. They are Donald ducked the lot of them.

Very funny. Even them believing that these are real people and not characters is hilarious

Up to season 7 of Game of Thrones in a month, loving it!

Jaysus that’s an impressive binge. Shame the boob quota seems to reduce as it goes along, too much storyline to fit in. Do think the first couple of seasons are the best.

Get through two in the mornings while I’m working, then one or two each night. Two more episodes and I’m up to date. I thought it is quality throughout. Agree they are trying to squeeze too much in. There was no sign of some characters for a load of episodes. Could do with more full frontals alright. Especially danaerius :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

That mad witch.

When she takes off the neckalace?

Sharp Objects with Amy Adams is very good .
Also , Patrick Melrose with Benedict Cumberbatch is superb as a well off junkie .
Two episodes in & Hugo Weaving is nearly stealing the show as a complete ■■■■■■■ of a father .