Any of you ladies know if this is a smoke alarm, or a carbon monoxide detector?
It is attached to the wall with rawl plugs and a has wire coming out of the back and going into the walI. It’s in a hall, up near the ceiling, beside the hot press.
It’s making the same high pitched beeping noise intermittantly, that a downstairs smoke detector makes when its battery is getting low. But as this has a wire coming out the back, I presume it’s not battery powered? The smoke detector is circular and doesn’t resemble this gizmo at all.