Tech Support... for morons, bellends and dipsh*ts

Basically the epg is extended programme guide means you can skip ahead 7 days and see what’s on. The skin is the user interface like sky which is very user friendly some of the IPTV apps are rough as ■■■■ and hard to use. Mag boxes are based on Linux and it’s sole purpose is facilitate an IPTV feed.

Got it.

Now… while you’re on a roll and explaining the hard to fathom…

How is Rylan Clark famous?

Before I take a couple of seconds out of my not so busy life who the hell is rylan Clarke? Is this a modern pop star tutored by the great talent spotter from the west Louis Walsh?

If we had a live feed I’d chant that explanation in Gregorian chants.

Chants would be a fine thing.

Balls.

Yiz have ME punning now!

id you check it out?

Not yet , I was still messing with Tor , it’s giving me jip now :triumph:

Tried Firefox focus , yeah it’s grand . It’s really the issue of how the vpns are working with the browsers . So far the only one to work as normal is Tunnel bear .

If you know anyone using WhatsApp you might pass on this. An IT colleague has advised that a video comes out tomorrow from WhatsApp called martinelli do not open it , it hacks your phone and nothing will fix it. Spread the word.
If you receive a message to update the Whatsapp to Whatsapp Gold, do not click !!!
Now said on the news this virus is difficult and severe

Pass it on to all

I heard about this also.

With any luck it will infiltrate P Jackson and friends …

Maybe little to it, justs giving heads up

I think it’s a hoax -

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/whatsapp-message-martinelli-video-security-how-safe-gold-facebook-latest-a8309091.html%3Famp

Yeah like we’re all gonna open that … :flushed:

While talking about Whatsapp - has anyone ever successfully transferred their Whatsapp backup from ios to Android?

Absolute nightmare of a job and nothing I have found online works!

The PSNI apparently…

Tech moron here!!
Have to get a new external hard drive. Need it for storing work stuff, music, pics, movies. Any recommendations? Advice on what to look for?
The variety and choice is just confusing me. :confused:

What’s your budget?

i don’t know. Would 50 quid get me something decent?

Decent selection here. Maplins is closing down so go over there to see cannya get a bargain.

Try get a plug and play usb 3 if ya can. Good brads such as WD western and Seagate are good. I’d say spend around 65 and get 1 terabyte.

https://m.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?searchTerms=External%20harddrive