Sigerson

UCD vs Mary’s ( Belfast) in final today at 3pm - TG4 showing live

Mannion, Mc Caffrey , Mick fitz , Basquel ( if not suspended ) all with UCD again this year so would be favourites for back to back titles

How come this is been played in Mayo ?

It moves around the country every year. Connacht Council have a brilliant pitch complex near Knock. Check it out on one of the map sites with aerial pictures. Why not play it there?

They pick a college to host the finals weekend every year, not sure exactly who’s hosting it this year, but it’s being played in that Connaught centre of excellence.

Oh no issues , was just wondering considering it involved teams from Dublin & Belfast .

GMIT probably. Only major college in Mayo.

Must be 7 Players from Dublin at least starting for UCD

Basquel with two early goals - the second exceptional - shows his potential

Harsh yellow for McCaffrey there.?disappointing to see the St Mary’s player holdin his face

Is it just me or is Lane reffing the two teams to different standards. I think he’s crucifying UCD here.

And who is Mick FitzSimmonds?
And Marys have a decent side. Some tidy players.

Textbook black card not given to St Mary’s there. Looks like a huge Gale behind Mary’s this half

some terrible shooting from UCD , St Marys very tough tacking and forcing UCD into pot shots

Running out of time here .

I’d say that’s it now unless they get a goal .

Disappointing to see the time wasting, feigning injury etc. Is that Mary’s place an acting college?

Wow , some point !

Ah that’s a disgraceful decision .

Outrageous decision alright

Same refereeing as last weekend.

Unbelievable.