Scottish Football

Celtic need to.

Some today out of their depth.

Tierney might have got on if it hadn’t have been for the 2 injuries before half time,. Couldn’t string 2 passes together all day, McGregor the only one who put any sort of shift in, Boyata didn’t looked arsed, Lustig beside him woeful, Ncham ineffective, Brown no influence on the game at all was bossed out of it, Forrest couldn’t beat his man kept running at defenders and losing the ball when tackled, can’t remember Sinclair being on the ball much, all said it was one of celtics worst domestic performances in a long time.

Agree, 3 incidents today that could and should have been disciplined for.

Boyata was very poor.
Brown ineffective.
Johnson invisible.

I think the nastiness you seen from half a head Morelos today was from a man who felt he probably wouldn’t be there in January to serve a suspension. Celtic strongly linked with Weah , Janssen , Castagne . 1 , 2 or all 3 of them would be excellent signings , Andy Carroll linked too, but hope it doesn’t materialize . Strangely saying that he’s be the perfect outlet for a game like today to lump ball up to. He would hold it up until back up arrives rather than today trying to play it out and it breaks down keeping the pressure closer to goal. They wanted it more today and deserved the win , however Celtic badly need a few new faces who can play a bit of ball, it might stir a reaction from existing players . On a day when you need your big guns to stand up , Brown , Boyata , Ntcham etc went missing and need to have a good look at themselves .

I don’t know the figures, but the number of balls won from Gordon’s floated kick outs must be minimal.
Badly need someone who can hold up a ball if you use that tactic. Didn’t have that today.

If you are out of your depth in the SPL you shouldn’t even be in the LoI

Bringing him back after he jumped ship

Him and defoe supposedly. They’ll go bang before the year is out

… and Charlie Adam, possibly.

Defoe would still score for fun up there IMO.

Himself and Davis would probably be the best players in the SPL straight away.

Was any other outcome really expected ? His red card that was overturned for a blatant kick earlier this season was one of the most outrageous decisions I’ve ever seen. The petulance of him and McGregor in goal will cost them eventually …

My only surprise was that he wasn’t given an MBE for attacking the Bhoys.

I’d say hell get a nice welcome in the next game .

It’s totally corrupt up there, no wonder there is no interest in the league any more

Talk about a sham of a sham! And Celtic are buying into the Shams! :scream: