Rugby 2018

Anybody see Freddie Burns f@ck up two game-winning chances for Bath v Toulouse?

About 6 minutes left, trailing by two points he missed a very easy penalty… Then a moment or two later…

muppet.

Must have been their B team.

Nathan Hughes out suspended. Joe Launchbury injured. Otherwise a strong enough Wasps team.
Leinster themselves not exactly at full strength but have great strength in depth.

Sorry Beeko, it was a bad pun…Wasps bee team ?

:slight_smile:

Nathan Hughes was out suspended and Joe Launchbury is injured but otherwise it was a full strength Wasps team.

Anthony Foley’s 2nd Anniversary today. That was a quick 2 years

Yes, too quick.

They’re a hive of activity recently.

Toulon beaten 40-14 by Edinburgh :open_mouth:

Zzzz

How does Owen Farrell get away with so many, sly, cowardly and dirty “tackles”? I really hope he gets his comeuppance some time, preferably at the hands of Tadgh Furlong or Peter O’Mahony.

TMO saw nothing wrong … :confused:

Even Stuart Barnes thought he was in trouble during commentary and should have been a penalty.

Both sides were terrible though and was a poor game I thought.

Goodness knows why.

We need to keep an eye on South Africa’s progress. If we top our World Cup group, they are our most likely quarter-final opponents. But it was a poor game, South Africa really should have won comfortably.

Great to see Dan Leavy back playing with Leinster.

DIdn’t bother watching the Italian game yesterday, but my Jesus, Larmour’s try was exceptional. Some speed of footwork on him!

Genuinely think he has the potential to be as good as O’Driscoll. He is unbelievable.

Couldn’t agree more.

And then do you think Will Greenwood, etc, would review it, post match? Like f*ck they did.
Farrell is a dirty, sly sleeveen.