Rugby 2018

Hard to believe but I actually have a bigger dislike for the Welsh than the English , hope England bury them .

WTF was he thinking no where near the line to dive over. Welsh are fucking this away

Not the worst result for us. England didn’t get the bonus point

True but it’s just the sort of win they wanted, hard fought, people saying they were lucky. Of course that goes for Ireland too after Paris. Thing that worries me for us is the ingrained arrogance of some of the Irish rugger fraternity, more especially in the media, they just can’t seem to help themselves, so you have Conor O’Shea saying “Ireland play much better rugby than England”, it really only serves to add pressure to our next challenge, and notoriously we often slip up against Wales or Scotland when all eyes start to turn to a potential later showdown with England.
Wales will be more dangerous after that defeat, England will trundle along doing just enough, with a minimum of hype by English national team in the major sports standards, and I’m sure they will revel in the idea of having us going there with everything on the line. Or even if it’s them going for the slam, us in our sadly familiar “trying to spoil the party” role.

Sound like a easy win. Shame about the injuries. Where’s ringrose? Injured I assume.

Looks like England found it tough against wales. Either wales are playing better than their injuries suggests they should do (dismantling Scotland) or England aren’t clicking this year so much.

Thought it was because Eng have so many front liners out injured?

As the lads said above, while they have a lot of players out. Not sure how many are first choice. Vinopola aside.

France v Scotland is a cracking game of rugby so far.

I bought my ticket for the final!

FRance throwing the ball atound like the french teams from the distant past.

Starting to crack now

Enjoyable game

Laidlaw broke his leg for Clermont in October, thats some turnaround at that level!

Yea, very enjoyable. France give away so many stupid penalties.

As the lads in studio said, it’s as if France were determined to go back to their old style of rugby, but had no overall plan.

Will you be basque-ing in glory?

Scotland, shite and all that they are, were able to score two tries against France.

Ben Youngs would certainly be pushing for a start at 9. Henry Slade could also be considered at inside or outside centre, if England wanted to play Farrell at 10.

Eddie Jones is one, horrible c*nt.

Is the ford/farrell thing going to beat the better sides in the world? Sure good kicking game works in the tactical side of things but in terms of attacking running rugby is it the best?

Is Slade living up to expectations since he got back from injury?

France are dropping NINE players (including Teddy Thomas) from their squad for their game at home to Italy on Friday week after their antics on a night out in Edinburgh. I wonder will Italy sense an opportunity?

France have dropped to 10th in the IRB rankings (below Fiji) after their defeat to Ireland.