Rugby 2018

Makes sense, top line french players have the summer off. Well, as much as the top14 give them off, which is not a lot. Mind you France are so bad at the moment I can’t see it this time around.

Ireland worth a punt…?

if england lose any more they’re going to definitely be beatable. We have them & france in dublin this year?

Then again we’ll probably lose to wales and scotland.

It looks like Maro Itoje will be back for most, if not all, of the 6N.

No other way around. England and France away
Welsh seem to be picking up post-Lions tour injuries too

Scotland are being managed by a very intelligent lad who was a gifted rugby player. If they even replicate some of what Townsend did on a pitch, they will pose a significant threat in the six nations.

Definitely yea, in Dublin we should take them tho?

France are away to Scotland and Wales. They are that bad that I think their home game against Italy could well be a wooden spoon decider.

P.J. Stánder has signed a three year deal to remain with Munster and Ireland.

Poor munster must be feeling the pinch!

Who pays him? Munster RFU? The IRFU? A combination of both? Denis O’Brien?

I think he has a Stander Order …

It’d be JP Mc, not that arse-hole.

He’s on a central contact so IRFU will be paying him.

So does that free up more wonga for Munster to pay other players now that the IRFU will pay Stander and PO’M?

I think POM might have already been on a central contract? IRFU signing Stander would free up money for Munster, unless another player who was on central moved to provincial contract. But sure the IRFU are always throwing wonga at Munster anyway. Bailed them out a couple of years back, and helped them sign a whole heap of foreign players/‘medical jokers’ last season.

Serious performance from Connacht tonight. Keane finally has them playing the way he wanted from the start. Real NZ style of play. Playing at frantic pace and scoring for fun. They might beat Leinster in the RDS. Particularly if Leinster play a weaker side.

Jordan Larmour …

Big win over Ulster but only their 4th win of the pro14 season, Leinster would have to be asleep. Ulster are strange one, on paper very good players but very inconsistent. Did they Prioritize European games?

Was a great try to be fair, who was the last munster defender?