Rugby 2016/17

It is if you’re from Biarritz. Though San Sebastian should really be hosting those games if rugger had any serious ambitions in Europe.

Munster been taking apart here .

Good

Nowhere near good enough. Keatley?!

This will be 5 semi finals in arow they will have lost

Munster getting their arses handed to them here. Awful defending from them. Shame we won’t get an All Irish final

Tedy thomas taking the piss with that try

Positively Spursy

Was just about to say this :grin:

Score?

In the spirit of Harry Kane, you could always claim it :wink:

24-3 Racing

Sin sin.

Delighted we’re not having to live through the build up to an all Irish final. This Munster team is very average (outside Murray and stander)and Leinster would take them apart.

Jaysus did whoever pick the Munster team have his bollox on racing…

Wooton ahead of zebo, Marshall and Copeland not started

Racing did Munster a favour today. Leinster would have put 50 points on Munster, I reckon. Munster’s lineout and maul were a disaster. Keatley’s drop goal attempt 2as dreadful, almost as bad as the decision to actually go for a drop-goal.

Stander was terrible. I like Stander but at this stage, he doesn’t make a full-strength starting Irish team.

Zebo on the bench was a disaster.

With Paddy Jackson gone (and I was never a fan) and Keatley not up to it, all I can say is thanks be to Jaysus foe Joey Carberry as a back up to Sexton.

Stander’s been figured out to some extent? Keatey is a decent club 10, agree that carberry seems to be the heir apparent, at Leinster and Ireland.

I got those right in terms of the scoreboard but Racing’s victory was the most comfortable 5 point victory I’ve seen in a long time.

Would Leinster beat Ireland? As in an Ireland team minus the Leinster panel? You’d probably have Keatley at 10 for Ireland. :flushed:

Carberry really has to move on now to get proper game time to improve. He’s not playing any big games for club or country and then not getting released from Ireland to play the league games