Resser in the Spotlight

Croker.

3 of each since you asked…

Yep. One of my favorite US cities. Utterly gorgeous.

I do, during shitty winters like the one we just had. I HATE, HATE HATE cold weather with the fire of 10,000 suns. :rage: :rage:

All yar sins are forgiven.

yeah nice spot , drove from NYC to Orlando in 2011 stopping along the way here and there

Did you shop in the Piggly Wiggly?

nope… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time_in_America

In your humble opinion… what is the greatest dish in the world? And this greatest dish in the world would them Rednecks like it?

Nope. Public and Kroger. No PW near me.

How very dare you. What sins? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If you could only eat one meal every day for the rest of your life what would it be?

Worst rival GAA fans?

The Animals. Arrogant fuckers. Followed closely by the Munster rugby crowd. Biggest bandwagon brigade, bar none. And so far up their own holes, they make the Kerry crowd look modest.

Turkey Soup. The mother made it every year after Xmas. Food of the Gods.

Fried turkey is pretty amazing too. That would be fairly popular in the South.

@ProudDub All Time Hurler & Footballer, for both Club and County.

Jimmy Keavney. God. End of.

Don’t know enough about the hurlers/hurling to have one. And I 'm honest enough to admit that too. Which is pretty rare around here. :zipper_mouth_face:

@ProudDub most crushing game as a dubs supporter.

Oh Jesus, I’ll never forget '91. Soul destroying.

What made it worse was not being there. I was at work in a D4 hotel that barred all telly’s & radios, so no one knew what was going on. I remember sneaking down to the canteen, to ring my Da to get updates. He was watching the golf on the BBC & not the Dubs game, so I got an earful from him for interrupting his love affair with Seve Ballesteros. :roll_eyes:

@ProudDub favourite animal ( pet ), if any

@ProudDub

If you could be invisible for a day, where would you go?

What’s the best advice anyone has ever given you?

I’ll ask you one of your questions.

If the world is going to end next Thursday, what are the 3 things you’d take with you on the last shuttle off world?

Not really into animals. Didn’t have any pets growing up. The mother was an avid gardener, so cats/dogs/wascally wabbits were never let darken our door or garden. Never really got into the idea of getting one as a grown up. I’ve a few friends who keep ferrets, hampster etc & their houses stink to high heaven, which is also a big turn off.

Inside Jim Gavin’s brain. Fascinating, fascinating character.

Or alternatively, Patrick Dempsey’s bedroom. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Advice - not one person or thing, but I have ADHD & I can be very hyper. So when people tell me to relax, I try & do so. I’ll wreak the heads of everyone around me, if I don’t.