Recommend a movie / documentary

That second last episode though, holy shit .

0 Likes

Watched this last night on BT Sports .Was excellent . Good watch for fans of United & ABUs

Too Good To Go Down

0 Likes

The Dirt
Story of Motley Crue .

Knew nothing really about the band but an enjoyable watch . Decent casting as well .

1 Like

Glass

Bit disappointed tbh. Very slow pace . Light on the action side. They could have done so much more with it .

0 Likes

Oh my holy mother of sweet Jebus

Tingling up my spine!

1 Like

Theres awings and calrissian. It’s going to be fucking epic.

1 Like

Say whuuuuuut?

giphy

1 Like

Pure nerd star wars stuff. awing fighters - fastest little ships there is. And lando calrissian - the coolest mofo this side of the Kessel run.

0 Likes

Hope Lando’s return is handled well & isn’t gimmicky.

1 Like

It’s JJA, so that’s a great start. Genuinely excited by this trailer. I’ve watched it about 15 times so far. I know, it’s window licker territory!

2 Likes

Wow… Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Billy Dee Williams to cool. He will be Grand!

1 Like

Yeah. Hope so. Just hoping his return feels organic & natural & he’s not just inserted into the storyline because of all the criticism TLJ got for all the irrelevant crap, like the tedious code breaker quest.

1 Like

It looks like Lando is wearing an outfit very similar to the one he wore in Solo (Lando was the best thing about that film).

Interestingly there are a lot of shots which seem to suggest you are looking at Kylo Ren (piloting the TIE Intercptor, fixing the helmet) but they don’t show you his face. I think you only see it in the forest fight scene.

Obviously Palpatine being back is interesting, a Sith Force ghost perhaps?

I reckon Skywalker (as in the film’s title) will be either be the name of the new force system Rey founds (which will be about balance, rather than just light or dark) or the honourific/title given to the new system’s leader.

0 Likes

Now THIS is what Twitter was invented for.

Even Mark Hamill is getting in on the act. :smile:

0 Likes

For now - and this is guaranteed to change - my theory is that Palpatine is resurrected from the remains of the second blow’d up Death Star.

Look at the circular curve going on here. Look familiar?

0 Likes

It’s going to be a long 8 months.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Don’t diss me bro.

giphy-1

0 Likes