Provincial/All-Ireland Club Football Championships 2017/18

And then let Kev Mc make a really tight pass just to show off how composed we were:laughing:

Read the report on the game there and a Castlebar player got a black card for a third man tackle on O Connor. He’s at it at club level too…

Wild celebrations in Kilkenny. Who said Kilkenny hurling was boring :smile:

I notice Ballyboughal are a big price heading down to Laois this w/e…9/4

How on earth do PP come up with the odds on this?
Do they just say that the 17th (ish) best first-team in Laois, is likely better than the 30-35th best first-team in Dublin…???
How are they so confident?

I’d be tempted to back Ballyboughal here. they are in the Div 3 play off final as well. So if they aren’t solely focused on that then they must have a great chance. Only negative for me is its away and we all know what country refs are like. Small bet on them I think could be worth a shout.

Best of luck to Boughal this weekend.

Indeed, best wishes to them and in particular our man Gerry Seaver!

IFC, Emo 2-17 Ballyboughal 3-14
JHC, St Mogues 1_19 Isles 3-07
IHC, Gleneally 2-12 Thomas Davis 2-10

Ballygunner have had to beat Thurles Sarsfields and Sixmilebridge … just to get to a Munster final …

They’ve played eight weeks in a row too.

Wow - and still closing out tight games - extra time last week, 5 down at ht today. Though I think Na Piarsaigh will repeat the 2015 result and beat them in the Final.

I hope not!

Heard Mick Lawlor had a great game for Emo. Hopefully Boughal can win the replay. They could be playing until Christmas

This is a hurling thread??? :grin::wink:

Boughal a nice price @ 13/8…I think they’ll get over the line with home advantage

Anyone hear if the Rathnew goalkeeper got a one match ban? His hearing was on last night, they must have reviewed the footage knocking about of him running up the pitch and thumping two Newtown Blues lads

Would the Wicklow county team beat Vincents or Ballymun?

I think Vincent’s beat Wicklow in a challenge last year.

Yeah but this is different on Sunday. These guys have been waiting for a chance to take out a Dublin team on their home turf , with Vins well outnumbered in the stands too, Vins take this lightly at their peril .

Vinnies will be doing well to get out alive never mind win!!!