Premier League 2018/2019

how long is Fernandinho out for? they were vulnerable when he was out before christmas so if he is out for any extended period of time they may have a blip along the way against lesser teams

Never that simple… nobody saw City dropping points against Wolves or Leicester. Plenty of twists and turns to come.

Not impossible for Spurs to win the PL when you see what Leicester did.

That’s your funniest yet!

Ranieri sacked

I was feeling sorry for him when I read it but then I saw his January transfer dealings, two wingers (failed Liverpool ones) and a striker for a team leaking about 3 goals a game, what were you thinking Claudio?

Ranieri replaced by Scott Parker the last player he signed when Chelsea manager. Ranieri replaced Slavisa Jokanovic who was the first player he signed when Chelsea manager . Funny ol game saint …

I often wondered how they selected their managers

And at home to Palace wasn’t it? Liverpool to win it I reckon. City limped to victory on Wednesday when they should have been out of sight at HT. Liverpool blew Watford away. Can see them kicking on now.

Very soft penalty that for ManC Vs WH. Money talks…

Hi Ewan

Don’t you mean Neil(D)?

Awful peno from Aubameyang

Atrocious and the follow up sitter. Lacazette missed 2 sitters also. Kane was offside for the cross that lead to the penalty. It’s a bit disappointing.

Great result for United though. Win against Southampton and they’re back into 4th with Arsenal to come next week :grin:

United 2-1 up after being 1-0 down at HT. Pereira with an absolute cracker to make it 1-1

United home and hosed so

3-2 United. Lukaku again

Remarkable job Pochettino is doing considering: