Premier League 2018/2019

Can he play centre back? Or in goals?

I have a feeling this is Barca’s payback to Arsenal for all the duds they sold to Barca :wink:

They’ve found the wreckage of the plane Sala was in. Thank God the family will get closure.

Well tonight is another six-pointer at the Olympic Stadium. Will Liverpool perform better away from home? A draw in this would leave us with a really tight 3-horse race.

Best of luck to Liverpool tonight.

Shove it :slight_smile:

Liverpool looking jittery for the 2nd game running and West Ham are well & truly up for it.

The English guy came very close to scoring for The Irons just before HT :grin:

Another point for Liverpool. Nearly out of sight now.

:joy:

No right back is absolutely killing them at the moment.

Also how did Keita last 90 mins centre midfield, he’s muck and a lazy B

I wonder how they’ll cope when the pressure comes on.

Well, there Liverpool go making a monkey of me for thinking that they wouldn’t drop 7 points more than City before the end of the season.

Probably should have kept Clyne. Liverpool right backs seem to be jinxed. Martin Kelly, John Flanagan and Clyne all started Liverpool careers well and just faded away.

I’d say if they ask City for Kyle Walker they’d hand him over.

Liverpool were always going to go through a difficult period…it’s now 2 draws in a row…I’m hoping that’s it but the performances have been very poor.

They need to keep the heads now the the media and everyone else will say they are cracking up and bottling it. Bournemouth at home is a good game to try and get back on track…although likely we will be second come Wednesday night.

Ask Arsenal, they’ll give you a loan of Stephan Lichsteiner?

To be honest about it they were lucky to get a point tonight. Where is TTA?