Premier League 2018/2019

I’m not finished with her yet.

I have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career.
Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you shurrup about Anna now, that’ll be the end of it.

:zipper_mouth_face:

Ah stop, sure the ticket office laughed at your best!

You think that’s over? :slight_smile:

Yes. Ya big Jessie!

Ever trolled. Ever failed. No matter. Troll Again. Fail again. Fail better. :slight_smile:

I don’t live under a bridge…

Sure your youngfella would crash into the pillars :slight_smile:

I was expecting a chilli peppers retort!

I never realized Liverpool are absolutely hated in england among rival fans. The amount of “let’s stop Liverpool winning the league” crap on social media is unreal.

Then again it is the generation of clowns. I’ve seen Man U fans claim they would rather Man U not win the champions league if it meant Liverpool do not win the league…taking more pleasure from your rivals downfall rather then your own team winning is rife amoung “fans” these days and the GAA seems to have it too.

I never realized Dublin are absolutely hated in ireland among rival fans. The amount of “let’s stop Dublin winning the 5-in-a-row” crap on social media is unreal.

Social media :joy: An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Never ceases to amaze me how upset people get by other idiots opinions on the internet. What do they expect? Dublin gaa forums aside, if you want to feel better about life, the internet is rarely the place to find sanctuary, monthly subscriptions aside :joy:

Another underwhelming transfer deadline day it seems. No action of note for the top 6, couple of loans seems to be about it.

Wrong there . Super Leeds sign a winger on loan from Swansae.

Kyle Walker on loan to Notts County is about right

Even Big Alan couldn’t pull that off…

and he can pull lots off

This Denis Suarez fella that Arsenal took, any good?

He’s like a cross between Denis Bergkamp and Luis Suarez. He hates flying and he bites people.

He has ability, but he will need to get off to a good start, reckon his confidence was shot in Barcelona, reckon he will either be a big success or a flop. No middle ground.