Premier League 2017/18

Looks like Mark Hughes will have managed two relegated teams in the same season.

Happy birthday :grinning:

Is Stephen Ireland still with them?

YAY!!!

No , he had to go to a funeral .

He’s had a very unlucky time of it recently. That’s eight grannies he’s lost.

They are probably in Rooney’s basement :scream:

God , best wishes Fergie .

He is one of those men you just thought would be indestructible.

Sincerely hope he pulls through.

Yep, a larger than life character that busted our balls in north London and especially Old Trafford. The intense rivalry subsided when Arsenal became less of a threat and he and Wenger ended up quite friendly afterward. I had begrudging respect for him. I personally wish him a speedy recovery.

Had no time for him - a bully of the highest order when managing tbh. But on this one I sincerely hope he pulls through and Fergie time goes on for a few years yet

It’s not the time to be doing a character comment about AFerguson but I would’ve loved to have seen him and Mourihno against each other more at the peak of each others Prem League managerial careers. I think the whole thing with Wenger was only really of interest to the two clubs involved, personally I didn’t give a shite. The whole thing was a bore revved up by the usual hyperbole. The really interesting head to heads in terms of personal clashes were between a few of the major players(on the pitch) of the era. Even the AF Vs Keegan thing was nowt more than hot air.

Respectfully disagree.

I think the majority of football supporters followed it, they may not have liked it but, like rubbernecking at a motorway accident, they were compelled beyond their will to look.

bully?

Whatever way he did it, he was better than anyone else, ever.

Very few come back from something like this I hope he is one that does. A sports legend, a gentleman and a family man by all accounts.

Wenger is a real class act. Super performance to finish and lovely words at the end.

https://youtu.be/EQRczG9Q-v8. Good riddance.

Yeah … but unfortunately Cardiff and the classless Warnock got promoted the next day … comme ci comme ça

:joy::joy:

What are the odds on Warnock being the first manager to get the sack (or leave by mutual agreement) in the PL next season?