Other European Leagues

They can, but they cant fit Bödvarsson.

https://us.soccerway.com/matches/2018/08/09/europe/uefa-cup/bashinformsvyaz-dinamo-ufa/fc-progres-niedercorn/2855328/?ICID=HP_MS_01_01

They got an away goal!

It was probably the finest soccer game I’ve seen since Ireland and Costa Rica back in 2014

I’m genuinley laughing out loud at this thread

Maltese league kicks off next week, doubt Valletta can go back to back

Crikey! Mathias Rasmussen has pulled one back for FC Nordsjælland with 17 minutes to go v Partizan. He only just came in for Benjamin Hansen. Inspired substitution by Kasper Hjulmand and the very aptly named Right to Dream Park is rocking.

Wow potentially huge shock in the majestic Turners Cross with League of Ireland kingpins Cork City losing 2 zip to Norwegian minnows Rosenborg.

Why would you advertise Czech beer?0

Ufa beat Niedercorn 2-1… the bastards

Why would you not, Bud?

Always good to check though, juzt in kase.

Ha! what a funny-sounding name for a club! Some of these international foreign teams are gas.

Red Bull Salzburg make it 3 wins from 3 defeating Austria Vienna 2-0. Moanes Dabbur continues to be the best player in the league by some distance with another goal and assist and a 1st goal for Zambian Patson Daka delightfully lobbing the keeper.

Why have we not got an Austrian League thread?? Gold like this could get lost.

Be careful what you wish for brother.

I should clarify there are only 2 football teams I actually support. NY Red Bulls and Wigan but when I saw Salzburg play 5 years or so back I was just enthralled how great they are to watch. Basically the Dublin of the Austrian Bundesliga and they got to the Europa League Semi-Finals of course as well.

Man you’re touched

Do you like Young Boys, @Ohm?

Prefer FC Basel. Peodephile jokes are not funny

Ah they often are. As Tommy Tiernan says, it’s it’s funny, it’s just fcukin funny.