Online media (Balls, Sports Joe, The 42 etc)

Any good TB ?

Havnt recieved it yet ,its not released till 4 th oct

Hope young Freya gets well soon. You can give a tenner to Freya and Crumlin Hospital here
http://www.tssgfc.com/news-detail/10044380/ … well worth supporting!

Interesting

Might as well sure the GAA is full of teachers

Finished reading 'Dublin the chaos years ’ .Its a good read full mostly of anecdotal stories from ex players ,did anyone know that only for ex DCB chairman john baily we would have been split in two ?? his words.Pat gilroy told johnny cooper he wasnt good enough , or best of all ,how colm cooper got the name gooch ?? Book is only 230 pages and yeah ,its worth getting .

Johnny Cooper replied in the best possible way: up there now with one of the best defenders in the game. The gooch is from a doll, no?

Yeah , not bosco though !!!

A gonk?

Professionals … grumble, grumble, grumble, :roll_eyes:
Money … grumble, grumble, grumble, :roll_eyes:

Just a great bunch of lads …

Good job they’re showing up with new jerseys. Coz showing up with Sam hasn’t been either new, or surprising for a very long time now. :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

‘I have a number in my head’ became number 4.

Wonder will he go back to work now …

I laughed out loudly at that.

No tribute threads for the other 3 Kerry retirees? … That privilege saved for the Brown Star! :wink:

I assume it’s because the other lads didn’t sacrifice as much or didn’t train as hard as the basketballer!

He should have jacked it in when he won his All Ireland in 2017

Jaysis - haven’t seen this many people leave a group since the conservatives and the brexit vote

O’Sullivan, for me, was clearly one of the most overrated players ever to play for Kerry. Lorded it against the likes of Cork but seemed to go missing in big games when it counted.