Online media (Balls, Sports Joe, The 42 etc)

there is a major error in there, which he never spotted, but its a good starter anyway. the error isnt relevant to the “down the pub” counter argument (Big hospitals need big money, small ones need small money).

Hadnt read that before, fair play for putting that together. I would be with @JJF that the likes of McKenna should be challenged, especially if his figures are incorrect. Saying nothing is not the way to deal with it IMO.

He is gaining traction and should be challenged if he is incorrect, problem is most of the people challenging him are not able to challenge his numbers which feeds into his argument that he is the only one stating facts. Despite what we may think he does have a large enough presence in the media

Lets not forget this is the bloke who liked a tweet related to Johnny Cooper being stabbed, taunted Alan Brogan after losing in 2014 and his earlier posts highlighted here from another forum about Dublin GAA players robbing houses since they were 7

I accept that I am a bit of a dinosaur particularly in the tech department. I don’t do Facecloth or Tweet Tweet like our gobshite of a president. I have to put the blame firmly on Reservoir Dubs for my present malaise, however. Let me explain. Up until a couple of months ago I had never heard of this snivveling,crying, begrudging dog turd who,for some reason, has been given a platform to spew his bile. With curiousity I read some of his ramblings. It didn’t take much. He is obviously a cretinous tool and I shan’t be reading any more of his bilge. Reservoir Dubs has given me great enjoyment and more than a few giggles over time. But I don’t know how I’ll get over being introduced to that fool on ResDubs. If I close my eyes I can see myself smiling at him while surreptitiously giving him a rap in the goolies. Sometimes I wish it was last year when I had no idea the hateful little Flour Bag even existed…
I going to watch the match again now and have a nice cup of tea to calm my nerves. I might have to take to the bed for a while after that.

Fair play.

Thanks for reposting… excellent !!!

Great stuff again @dubintipp

Agreed, very good stuff.

Goolies haven’t heard that in an age. That’s a dublinism if I ever heard.

@dubintipp Never knew you’d penned this. Brilliant and on the button. Maith thú a Mhac.

@dubintipp Well done lad … he just can’t handle the truth …

Ah daddyo, you’re after giving me a great out laugh with that. Thank you.

Thank you Rochey. I feel I’ve always had a bit of a knack for problem solving.

Brilliant

I think the problem here is that too many counties have bought into the Homer Simpson philosophy … you tried your best and you failed, the lesson is … never try.

I follow Des Cahill on twitter … another full on drunken rampage in full swing over there :joy:

Anybody got the Spewsters post match tweety meltdown? Pleeeese! :relaxed:

He is after Marty Morrissey too

Sure who isn’t :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: