Online media (Balls, Sports Joe, The 42 etc)

I don’t blame you because its so bad. I decided to call them out on youtube for the idiotic comment on Kilkenny. Apparently he’s not as effective this year even though he’s kicked 3-29 in the 9 games he’s played this year.

Sure they were giving him stick when he was directing players where to be when setting up plays . Over inflated assist numbers , fack em…

Miss that word Geebag…

Imagine having this happen during a game in Croker :grin:

(Although I couldn’t see our Jim doing it)

Brilliant , would have been great for McEntee at the weekend :rofl:

Jim would raise an eyebrow Roger Moore style, breath softly and say gently, I am most displeased. And stare… Hypnotically at the ref.

Would that not be seen as an overreaction from the boss?

A complete over reaction, Jim would retreat to isolation to meditate and ponder why he lost control in such a dramatic fashion.

An eyebrow raise is one thing…but a Roger Moore eyebrow is another thing entirely. Come on now. Try to reign the hyperbole in just a tad. There is no way our Jim would ever be that disgracefully emotive in Croke Park. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:grin::grin::grin::grin: yer right who do I think I am spouting such hyperbole? Pat spillane,?

Rebels my bollocks.

Ah the butchers apron flying over Corkshire, and they call us jackenes.

Was the Union Jack flown in Dublin when those free loading royals visited here?

All over the Southside

I see Cork Co Co have announced that Cobh will revert to its previous name of Queenstown to ‘recognise the excellent relations between Cork and the British Royal family’. Bit much I would have thought.

That has to be a wind up DUB09. Your a different comedian when your sipping that celebration sherry and I don’t like it.

Are Cork showing their true colours or insulting the tricolour?
In protocol the tricolour should always be flown on the left (as you look at the flagpoles) when there are two flags flying, or in the centre most prominent position when there are more.

Yes

Here in Trumpyland the protocol deems that no flag fly higher than Uncle Trumps. From that pic it seems the Tricolour is higher than the Butcher’s Apron so it’s probably not that egregious. I’m only amazed that there isn’t a Palestinian or a Confederate Flag flying in tandem.