NFL (American Football)

A reminder this is on this Thursday night stateside

So should be online , hopefully , Friday .

NFL brains, where should my annual $50 dollar bet go for this Super Bowl?

Thinking Blount anytime Philly won $25

Phily Defensive TD: $20

Gronk first TD: $5

Any thoughts?

For me you want to back the Pats ones (you seem to fancy Philly)…
Remember, its Brady v Foles…

• Foles to throw an INT - 11/10
  • Pats to beat the spread (-4.5) - 20/21 (they have never won one by more than 5 AFAIK).
  • Brady MVP - 8/13

Maybe a treble…

Bookies won’t let you treble them - they’re seen as connected bets.

€5 on Pats Win, BTTS 20+ points, J. White & A. Jeffrey both to score TDs. 14-1

€5 on Pats win, 49+ Total Points, J. Ajayi & D. Amendola both to score TDs. 16-1

€5 on Eagles win, Foles 300+ yards passing, A. Jeffrey & Gronk both to score TDs 40-1

Sly getting in on the act :laughing:

The whole Famn Damily are hooked to the heights for next Sunday. I’d love to be over in Philly. Alas, I am working next Sunday night! Hope to hook in as often as I can. #FlyEaglesFly

That’s a pity.

I always worked the night of the SB the way my shifts fell too. This actually the first year I’m off properly and more importantly the next day. Having a few in the house for it. I’m on the opposite team to you though, hoping for a great game either way.

My two bets are:
Eagles to win first quarter - 8/5. Pats have not scored a point in the first quarter of their last 6 Super Bowl appearances

Foles to throw over 245 yards - Evens. Pats defence give up big yardage but not points. They’ll be happy to let Foles launch bombs down the field but nail him in the red zone.

Interesting rumours coming out that Belichiek is either retiring or leaving the Patriots regardless of the result on Sunday .

A. Jeffrey, D. Lewis and D. Amendola all to score TDs. 25-1

Well guys , who’s staying up tonight . Will be the first super bowl I’ll have seen live . No Superbowl party or watching it in the pub . The Deputy Mayor I believe in Glasnevin always shows it .
Where ye watching it tonight .

I started out having two friends over for a quiet drink to watch it. It escalated and now there’s 13 coming to mine tonight so am in the middle of trying to get the house sorted. Don’t why I do this to myself :laughing:
Living for the game now, it’s a great match up

Jayus , good luck with that & enjoy :laughing:

All of you booked tomorrow off?

:laughing: will do. Joys of shift work means I’m
Not back in work till Wednesday so happy days. Hope it’s a good one tonight!

Nice one , I used to love the couple of days I had off working shift . No Mondays were great :blush:

On a separate note there was Brady winning the MVP for the season . And Randy Moss & TO been inducted in the HOF

Well thats the nap checked off the list. Day off tomorrow so all is good.
Prediction - Eagles 27 Pats 26. Gostkowski missed EP the difference.

What time is kick off