NFL (American Football) 2017-2018

Hmm. Jimmy G.
I wonder if he’s still as effective when teams get some tape on him. I think he’s a great qb but I’m not willing to put him in canton just yet.

I see the rams are going well again :sheep:

Gurley an absolute force right now. Like the Vikings in the nfc. Pats or steelers in afc

Gurley is a legend in my books. Won me my fantasy league this year & €200 :blush:

This is good news !

Barstool sports … talking about someone regaining feeling in their legs … been there …

Chiefs - Titans
Rams- Falcons
Jags- Bills
Saints- Panthers

4 home wins.

Hard to see past that alright…

ATL might be the best chance of an upset, if they can contain Gurley and make Goff beat them.
They have the firepower on Off (Jones, Freeman and co) to put up points. Not been right this year without Shanahan calling the shots though…

The other three will take a number of breaks/special teams plays or something to pull off the upset IMO.

The Rams Falcons game is the one id most like to watch but its on at the worst time.

Trouble in paradise

another article on the TB12 method

They should have kept Jimmy G (20/20 hindsight over here) and traded Brady at the end of the year (possibly with ring #6 in his pocket) to the 9ers, ala how the Packers did with Favre when Rodgers was ready and the 9ers themselves did with Montana (the previous GOAT) when they had Steve Young in the wings.

This would have allowed BB to oversee an prolonged period of success post-Brady.

As it stands, I could see the whole thing falling apart on them (ala Man Utd when Fergis left).

Both coordinators will be out the door this off-season too…although the track record for those who come out from under BB’s wing isn’t great (yet…).

It doesn’t appear to have been BB’s idea to trade Jimmy G and seems to have not been too bothered about what they got in return for him. Could genuinely see him leaving at the end of the season, particularly if they win it all.

I would give more credence to the story if it came from the Boston Globe or another Boston outlet.

The fact that it is coming from ESPN makes me think it is bs, they did after all fuel deflate gate.

Should be 4 decent games this week and i can see a couple of upsets. Bills and Falcons to upset the accumulators.

LeSean McCoy would be a massive loss to the Bills if he is still out

The Bills best chance is to score on Def…which Bortles usually gives you a chance to do…and play ball control from in front.

I suspect the Jags will attempt to hide Bortles and have him throw it 15-20 times MAX…

That Jags Def will not allow more than 10

Bets of the w/e are the under (total points) in this game and the over in the Rams-Falcons

how the Packers did with Favre when Rodgers was ready and the 9ers themselves did with Montana (the previous GOAT) when they had Steve Young in the wings

High opinion of Jimmy G there!

although the track record for those who come out from under BB’s wing isn’t great (yet…).

Few of the lads that came out from under him at Cleveland in fairness had pretty decent GM/HC careers, maybe didnt set the world alight but still. Bill tends to have a very strong staff around him or maybe he just make sthem look that good.

Brady, Bill or Kraft. Who will be the last man standing of the greatest football franchise ever seen :grin:

Huge loss but i was impressed with Tyrod against the Patriots over Christmas. Put together some nice long drives to keep Brady on the sidelines. If a couple of his targets step up (TEs in particular) i think they could give the Jags a game.

The Falcons will need a similar game plan to beat the Rams, put together some nice long drives to keep Goff on the sidelines. And they might actually have the run game to do that. Big games from Freeman and Coleman and they might just pull it off.

Falcons coaching staff are awful though, they will probably try and win through the air and target Julio 30 times.

Which would play right into the hands of Donald, Quinn, Brockers and co.

You’re 100% right re the game plan, run the ball to the perimeter get the D-Line moving side to side instead of letting them get up field) and then launch the occasional play-action or bootleg downfield to Julio (who is a complete monster!).

Dimitrov, Schwartz, Ferentz and er Saban. Come on man. do your research. only the winningest coach in college football since Bear Bryant.