New Dublin Jersey

Grand. Off next week so might ramble down to the Elverys on Jones’ Rd and see if they have them

I think they open around 11:30 - 12 during the week

For info O’Neills are having a sale with up to 50% off official Dublin GAA gear - Buy it cheap and send it to any relations you may have in Kerry, Mayo, Tyrone or elsewhere for Christmas …

It really piss’s them off!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.oneills.com/sale/gaa-sale/dublin.html

The shop over on the Long Mile Rd is well worth a visit at this time of year too. I’ve often gotten half off again on the online sale price.

Did you get itchy coming over to the best side of the city?! We don’t let many of ye over at the one time!

FFS…it’s so close to Newlands Cross, it’s practically Kildare. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In there today, more value in the sale online

Interesting. Maybe I just lucked out.

How very dare you.

My apologies. There is nothing at all wrong in being from Naas North Central. Lovely, lovely part of the world and yer sheep are only garjis ! :heart_eyes:

We should do an exchange of our sheep for your Ballymun/North Glasnevin/Finglas pieball horses. Cross-community relations and all that!!

Sold !

You get to keep Spewan McKenna though. It’s the least we could do.

Deal?

Jesus, I wouldn’t even let my mother-in-law take that deal!

Why? Is she from Brazil too?

Worse… Meath

Pic of new jersey

should fit me so

Won’t need nicks with that. I think New Jersey (howdy Bruce) is imminent …

Looks like we’re stuck with the same oversized collar again. White stripes on the shoulder too… don’t think this is going to be too different from what we currently have.

Looks like they might be going back to a navy collar rather than white. I think having the collar is just to differentiate the Dublin design from other counties. I think we are the only ones who have one at the moment.