Misheard song lyrics

Seems like a lotta people here know their music. Most have good taste … and then there’s @dcr22B … Many songs have lyrics that sound like something else and often as kids we may have been singing something we thought we heard!

Love this song to bits but can’t understand the cleanshaven Barry Gibb telling us a 1.50 that he has hair in his mouth …

Maybe if you grab your balls hard enough and sing as high as him, you might just get it…

Maybe I already can! :wink:

Hahaha, myself and my groom party donned wigs and sang “Bohemian Rhapsody” at my wedding. The chorus part was extremely memorable.

The guests demanded an encore so we murdered “The Boys Are Back in Town”

Sometimes you should just quit while you are ahead…

As a kid, I couldn’t understand why the John Mellencamp song listed three people at the start, but then said there were two american kids…

Little Diddy, Fat Jack and Diane,
two American kids growing up in the heartland…??

…poor Diane (or is it poor Jack)

There was a song that sounded like “Brid put a rasher on the 45”

Brimful of Asha by Cornershop

So that was how P. Diddy (Little Diddy) and Fat Jack (Notorius B.I.G.) got together :wink:

Favourite Abba song? Chicken Tikka.

Glen Cambell had an interest in English football…
“I am the linesman at Notts County”.

Dolly Parton’s favourite Cork hurler…
“Joe Deane, Joe Deane…”

I like Madonna’s Indian food tribute Poppadom Preach …

Jimi Hendrix “Excuse me while I kiss this guy”

Elvis Presley (Hound Dog) not one bit happy at his Christmas prezzie.

“They sent you a tie clasp
But that was just a lie”

We’re caught in a trout
I can’t walk out…

Can’t beat a bit of Chic …

'Aww freak cow! Le freak, c’est sheep

Peter Kay came out with some beauts. Well worth a watch if you haven’t seen it

Little Diddy, Fat Jack and Diane

We used to sing :
You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille,
400 children and a crap in the field.

Johnny Nash on O’Connell St…

“I can see Clery’s now, the rain has gone.”

binfull of rashers on the 45…

there is a song out now “chao aidos” which i have annoyingly (to her) repeatedly mistaken as “tell ed the horse I’m done” to my daughter. drives her mad.

there are loads of others i have either on purpose or by accident misteken over the years.

“Im going nowhere, somebody help me, somebody help me dance” from staying alive is a good one.

“I dont know what to do, I’m always in the dark. It’s like living in a powderkeg and letting off farts. I really need you to shite!!!” - total eclipse of the fart.

My young one used to think the song was 'I’ve been through the desert on a horse with no mane … ’ a perfectly understandable, slightly dyslexical misunderstanding!