Minor Football Championship 2017

Quick fire start meant that Louth were always chasing the game, fair play to the lads and some lovely scores taken in both halves.

Easy win. It’ll take a lot more to win the AI I suspect.

Well done to all concerned.

Well done to the lads. Lightning start killed the game as a contest

Clare in the quarters, should be another handy enough game really

Any idea when and where ?

Weekend of August 5th/6th, exact times and venues tbc

Probably a standalone Saturday

Very impressive side very organised with a well rehearsed system and excellent skill set a pleasure to watch could teach a lot of senior inter county managers a thing or two.
Looking forward to seeing there next game.

They are shaping up into a real team. It shows the value of getting a good run at underage level, often you can be knocked out before you find your feet. At half time in the first game against Meath things weren’t looking so rosy at all.

But that is minor, u21 and senior Leinsters won - that is always a good year. And the U17s still in it.

Shame the County Board Webmaster cant get a picture of this year’s team up on the website.

http://www.dublingaa.ie/teams/minor-football

Very good side. Kerry will probably win it but we will get some good players off this team

Madden impressive yesterday, as was Doran, also like the look of the full back, he’s huge and good on the ball.

Thought Lacey was superb too, kicked some lovely points!

Best prospect in my view is Archer

So we should beat Clare , who could we play in semi final ?

Probably Ulster champions, Derry.

Did they beat Cavan by much

1-22 to 2-12. Supposed to be strong Derry team.

I’m pretty sure I saw Cavan U18 play our minors this year and I was really impressed with Cavan. Just not sure if it was u18 or u17.

Derry must be fairly handy then so.

Think bit like our u21s this year we’re improving incrementally with every game. Kerry with Clifford still the team to beat.