Mc Gregor... Your cuppa tae?

Christ, you’re quick!!

His wife might agree.

Saw that yesterday, I don’t get it … who is your one?

I think it’s anyone. Just funny that an aulone decided to post something like that on Facebook I think

This thread might get a bit busy again. Seems a certain sports figure was arrested and a file sent to the dpp.

Handed himself in under advice from his legal team. He’s a mess at the moment.

Saw the WhatsApp that went around on this…no mcgreggor fan but hate that such stuff is out out there until someone is actually convicted.

Well he was posting on Instagram this morning saying ‘Good morning’

He is scum. Simple as that. If he did what they say he did, he deserves the same to be done to him.

Doing the country proud again. Arrested on Miami Beach for allegedly smashing someones phone. If an ordinary joe soap did what he did in NY they’d have been locked up then deported and barred from re-entering the US for a few years. Feral thug

Looks like his community service work in Brooklyn and anger management course done him no good…arrogant p1rck he is. It’s only a matter of time before he is in serious bother the way he is going.

Goner McGregor.

Coke is not good for you.

C McG risks having his achievements over-shadowed by his controversies.

His trash talk and persona was unbearable at times - but I kind of admired where he came from and how self-made he was.

Not my cuppa tea but still hats off to him.

For his own sake he should keep the head down and enjoy the wealth he worked so hard for.

Well be reading a headline in years to come Conor McGregor - how I lost it all

Risks?

That’s like saying people are in danger of forgetting what a great builder Fred West was :slight_smile:

Class!

up his nose

Where he came from ?
As in Dublin!
Lot of myth about Conor .