Mc Gregor... Your cuppa tae?

Of course he does but the stuff about them been well to do isn’t true .They are now , all the family are driving beamers .

Well he lived in Lucan mostly , I know that s not millionaires row , he went to school there pretty sure about that. Look it wwe stuff imo.

Correct, and quite a nice part of Lucan too, his familys 4/5 bed semi-d is surrounded by 5 bed detached. When the estate was built (2004-2006) and his family moved in there were houses for 700k+ on sale

Doing the country proud again I see :roll_eyes:

Classy as always. Don’t suppose there’s a way of taking the pricks citizenship off him ? Absolute embarrassment to the country

Charlie says…

I think of him as a handy time saving device.

If I’m ever speaking to someone and they tell me they like McGregor, I know they will never say anything that I will find remotely interesting or agree with and I can disregard everything they say in future.

Cuts out so much wasted time!

They must be short of PPV subscribers so needed to spice it up!

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

He’ll either be dead or sleeping in a doorway in five years.

You don’t want to ■■■■ with the American justice system.

Sure wasn’t he supposed to be getting bumped off last year . That all kinda went very quiet .

You believe Dana white? That’s a pantomime same as WWE.

I’ve little to no interest in it. Didn’t look like a pantomime to me. Not overly bothered one way or the other.
Still reckon he’s not long for this world :wink:

Did anyone check to see was he in Liverpool last night ?

No it was last year and he left something for one of the locals to remember him by.

He’s a Liverpool kinda guy no doubt

*Sound of sizzling fuse…

“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again.
Fail again. Fail better.”