Marching On Together - The Leeds Thread

Big one today. A win gives a 6 point cushion. Go to it boys!

Top 5 leagues in English football all led by teams who’s name begins with L.

Yes but Leeds don’t have an O but all the others do.

They might have an ‘oh’ though.

Not anymore unfortunately :cry::cry:

Things beginning to get very uneasy, I have to say. That was the first time I have seen Leeds beaten this season and where I thought they were thoroughly outplayed. Their indifferent form dates back to the middle of December and might have been even worse but for two unbelieveable comebacks.

Against Norwich, some terrible indvidual errors brought about the goals - Jansson gave away a needless free kick, Forshaw lost possession and Douglas dispossessed for the third. It was also worrying to see players such as Ayling play so badly. I would have to say that Harrison offers nothing.

Another huge game this weekend, away to Boro. Bamford in his last two games has two goals - his return to fitness could be huge. Phillips would also need to be playing. Avoiding a defeat would be great but I’m not hopeful.

Bamford against one of his (many) old clubs

He was a player I always wanted Leeds to get - I think he is quality at this level. Unfortunately very injury prone.

9 clubs and not even 25 yrs of age. 2 stints at Middlesbrough.

Jeeze no way! I’d have had him nearer 30. Seems to have been around forever.

Agreed seemingly he was slightly better when they took him to dressing room hopefully nothing to serious MOT

Leeds equalised in the 11th minute of injury time.

All the Ls back on top in each Division :clap::clap::clap: … except the Premier League

Nearly a perfect night, save for Sheffield United’s win over Middlesbrough. We’re still not making dominance count on the scoreboard and that is a fatal habit to have. Ayling’s tackle to concede the penalty tonight was amateurish. He is one of several players who are not playing well.

Huge six games coming up, including Bristol City away, West Brom at home and Sheffield United at home. In the words of sir, it’s going to soon be squeeky bum time.

After March 16th we’ve a favorable run towards the end (if this is possible in the championship) but good win last night, helped by Preston, starting to dream…

As a Liverpool fan I really do hope Leeds get promoted. Be fun having them back in the premier league.

Not a great day… both Norwich & Sheffield won which means Leeds drop from 1st to 3rd without playing.

Yes they have a game in hand now but much prefer to have the points on the board.

Both won 4-0 too … :confused:

Leeds have confirmed that Kemar Roofe suffered knee ligament damage against Swansea last week. No timescale on his return but the club are hopeful he’ll be back before the end of the season. That leaves them with little or no realistic options up front other than the injury prone Bamford.

Also in Spygate news Leeds have been fined 200k by the EFL, hopefully ending the dispute and allowing them to concentrate on promotion. Leeds pleaded guilty to a breach of EFL regulation 3.4 - “utmost good faith”. They’ve agreed to support the introduction of a new rule governing the privacy of training grounds. Time to move on!!