Marching On Together - The Leeds Thread

Back to heady heights of 2nd place … Is it May 2019 yet? :grin: :grin:

I’d love to see Leeds back in the premier league personally. Loved the intensity they and their fans brought.

Were on the crest of a slump.

The Sheffield United game was a great result. We got that bit of luck when a draw might have been the fairest result. No issues though - we’ve had our fair share of kicks in the teeth!

I’m fearful of the number of injuries being accumulated. The squad does not have the necessary strength in depth and sooner rather than later it is going to come back to bite us. Losing Cooper on Saturday represents another major blow with Berardi and Ayling already out of the back line.

I’ve said it before that I would worry about BPF in nets. We had a better keeper than him - Jamal Blackman - who we have now lost to a bad injury, and he has returned to Chelsea.

I’d love to see further acquisitions in the transfer window - I’ve heard talk of Heaton from Burnley for goals, and there have been whispers of Fernando Llorente which would be a dream move for Leeds, and might be based on Bielsa’s standing with Pocchetino.

Things are going well at the minute, but as a self respecting Leeds fan, I’m waiting for the wheels to come off at any moment.

Would agree with all of that Rufus. BPF is a disaster just waiting to happen, He’s a great shot stopper but his positional sense on crosses leaves a lot to be desired

Hopefully they’ll get to spend of the 49’s money during the January window!!