League of Ireland

nah they only sign ex internationals who won’t be able to do a job for them

Like tonight’s result, teeheehee

Mo Salah’s Egyptian … but we got Ibrahim Halawa … :unamused:

Good start for Joey O’Brien’s career in tallaght anyway. That was a strong side they put out too. I I know we’re in a tough spot but for the money they’re spending they well and truly are a shambles. I’ll be gutted when they sack Bradley.

Top of the table clash here in Turners Cross .
No score after 30 mins .

Score less at ht .
Pats leading 1.0 against Bohs.

Cork 1 up , keeper blind sided but Morrissey took it well .

These teams do not like each other , lots of niggly shit going on .

Pats leading 2.0 v Bohs

Cork win 1.0

Bohs pull 1 back , losing 2.1

Pats down to 10 men too!

90th min equaliser ! 2.2

Bohs are going to put me into an early grave

How about 4 wins over Rovers & they stay up , would that make ya happy !

Was thinking that myself!

Bohs in real trouble this season, only last minute winners and equalisers keeping them above the bottom

It’s called resilience! Mon de Bowes!

That’s the truth of it unfortunately. Playing some lovely football but conceding such poor goals. Supple having a mare again last night. Really worried about this season. Watts is a joy to watch and anyone who hasn’t seen him yet get down to dalyer on Monday to watch him before he heads back to Leicester in July. The barstool media will be crying for him to get a game for Ireland in 12 months so get down and watch him while he’s here and only 15 quid to see.

It’s called atrocious refereeing in the case of Friday night. Ryan Brennan given a second yellow for diving when clearly clipped inside the box. Instead of a penalty to put us 3 up, we’re down to 10. Game changer. That said it was a howler from Barry Murphy that let Bohs back into it. Bohs posed little threat at 11 v 11 but missed some great chances at 2-1, so could even have stolen this in the end.