Largest and smallest adult pitches

Any idea which adult pitch would be the largest and smallest in Dublin? I know it’s unlikely anyone would know the exact dimensions so even from personal experience. Of pitches they played on.

Haven’t played on it but I believe brigids new grass pitch is the same size as Croker?

Always thouggt Silver Park was one of the biggedt? And The Bogies one of the smallest? Raheny’s main pitch in St Anne’s always seemed big too.

Bogies is small all right.

Some pitches are odd in that they feel bigger than they probably are! I always felt otooles pitch was massive but it probably isn’t much if any bigger than a lot of pitches?

St Monica’s is fairly small.

Otoole park is fairly small the bogies to, ye brigids new pitch is fairly big alright not to sure if it same size of Croker but, craobh and Otooles pitches fairly decent size thomas Davis all weather is huge to.

Can still fit 2 65m lines on it and it"s wide enough too.

O Toole Park pitch is bigger than Parnell Park. It’s the surrounds that make it appear smaller

Ballyboughal’s has to be up there with the smallest.

Clann Mhuires is a big field and the pitches Na Fianna use in DCU St Claire’s are massive.

Our (O’Dwyers) new astro is the same dimensions as Croke Park. It’s huge to play on

I find that hard to believe. 65m lines are closer together in O’Toole Park than in Parnell.

Really when playing on it always appeared much smaller

It’s true when you physically measure it

Would have said Clontarf pitch is huge as well .
Some dump out in islandbridge is pretty small . Can’t remember the pitch though

Civil services pitch… shes a small one.

That’s what she said last night …

Ok ok I’m going …

So it is considerably wider?

it’s about 5-7 m wider and at least the same length wise I believe. I know people who measured for the reasons you outlined.

But the 65m lines in Parnell are definitely further apart.

According to wiki…
Croke Park, 144.5x88m.
Thurles, 145x90m.
Parnell Park, 141x82m.
Nothing for O’Toole Park, alas.

You’re not still playing Whatever?

this is getting cliched.

the pitches that are a little short claiming they have great width…

I[quote=“beeko, post:17, topic:1819, full:true”]
But the 65m lines in Parnell are definitely further apart.

According to wiki…
Croke Park, 144.5x88m.
Thurles, 145x90m.
Parnell Park, 141x82m.
Nothing for O’Toole Park, alas.
[/quote]

Our measurements for Parnell were 77m
Width . 137 long . It was about 3 years ago
Issue with o toole park is the width depends on the ground staff . Sometimes the terrace side is widened - sometimes not