Irish Times - GAA Articles

Yeah sure why not talk yourselves up , they gave us a rattle and are happy enough with how they performed , championship is a different animal though.

I have a chuckle to myself though from my time in galway - Some pox use to have an article - and without fail would have a snipe at the dublin footballers - one thing that annoyed him was the talk of dublin winning Sam - and it was rude to be talking like this as Leinster was to be won first !

i wonder what his thoughts are regarding Comers ambitions !!

Looks like Dirty Daragh’s articles are behind the Irish Times paywall now. Anything daycint in the first article of the year ? Lots of patronizing clap trap about Mayo not being out for the count no doubt.

I think this was the best bit -

“Someone, anyone, please, just pull Con O’Callaghan’s tail and see how much will he hiss!!”

His first was last week. Today’s was about recovering from injuries. Yer not missing much don t worry.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/agribusiness-and-food/supermac-s-in-five-year-deal-with-galway-gaa-for-2m-1.3499189?mode=amp

That’s a grand deal , €2 million .

Can’t wait for the outcry from Clickbait city …

There’s a big difference between a grand and €2million.

Does that cover all the teams (ladies and mens) does anyone know ?

Here ya lazy sh1te …

"This deal means Supermac’s will sponsor the county’s adult and youth intercounty teams in football and hurling until 2022.

Additionally, the Supermac’s sponsorship deal extends to Galway camogie and ladies football."