Irish Times - GAA Articles

Yaw … but it’s alright for Mayo to have all the traffic lights in their colours in the run up to the finals they’re in.

On Heffo - obviously the family’s wishes come first and they are definitely calling it on the basis of the no fuss type of man he was. Pity though - he deserves to be honoured for bringing so much to the city - joy, identity, pride and Sam!

That goes without saying but even something as simple as a bust or something small would be nice. But if the family don’t want anything at all then so be it.

The banner passed down over the hill before the 2013 final with his image on it was a great moment I thought. A great Dublin moment for a great Dublin man .

Should be a giant hologram moving and talking at Liberty Hall, bit like the ones in Bladerunner (but with his clothes on). (not that I’m saying he wouldn’t have had a good bod).

liam kerins, tipp and waterford football getting a good old dose of this at the moment with the new munster championship structures.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/harte-entitled-to-his-views-but-not-entitled-to-speak-for-the-gaa-1.3470268?mode=amp

MH won’t give a half a flying fanny what the Irish Times says.

He doesn’t care what anyone thinks. A big supporter of the Quinn family, even after the collapse of the business and legging it from arrest warrants etc.

Very interesting read …

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/gaelic-games/damien-comer-dublin-are-beatable-we-can-win-all-ireland-1.3471731?mode=amp

Doesnt half fancy them selves

Jesus , Mayo mark two we have now :unamused:

He’s talking about their Hurlers :relieved::relieved:

What’s he supposed to say? Everyone knows that other than Dublin, we’re all playing fir the runners-up spot?

We’re there for the taking by Galway & others according to Damien! Good man Damien!

Come on lads … absolutely nuttin wrong with what comer says n he has a point

We will take on all Comers!

No need to go over the top with this lads? It’s not as if it’s 31 counties against one or anything?

Comer just putting pressure on himself and Galway really. He ll be reminded of this if Galway don t make an impact in the championship.

I admire Comer talking things up, in a simple and openly honest way he’s trying to instill some belief in his team. They know they have to step up a level beyond the last couple of years, and the last 15 years for the county.

Agree - dead right to talk himself and his county up. What else is he meant to say? I like the lad though I don’t think I’d like to mark him looks like a mad thing.