Irish Independent - GAA Articles

Indeed, the indo seems to love to have a dig at the GAA they were billing this article as something ‘every parent should read’ FFS. What a Ducking rag.

I have to say, as someone who has questioned some of your previous posts, that is one superb offering.
Take a bow.

Is it your man from the Gate …

What’s seldom is wonderful :joy:

“Connolly, to me, is a football genius. He’s also big-game genius.”

They’re only raving about him because he’s not playing, total insidiousness.

Alot of the aggro really got going after Tomás’ dreathar mór made a comment in an article in a national paper, think it was early 2013, encouraging(inciting) that opponents should wind DC up, so that he would get carded, maybe sent off. What more is there to say when a national legend of the game is willing to go to that level.
It followed on I suppose from the example of pure cynicism set by Tadhg Kennelly, not just his elbow, not just what he wrote about it in his book after but how he spoke about it in the media later on. And his subsequent career in enticing some of the best gaelic talent away to Aussie Rules. If ever karma was to prove almost instant and perfectly apt for a certain county…

Another strange article up there this morning on the team’s trip to the Somme this weekend…

Daft article.Tries his best to stir it with veiled references as to whether or not the trip constituted a training camp which are restricted at certain times of the year. He fails to mention that the month of May isn’t one of those ‘certain times’. Yet another filler article using Dublin in the headline to attract clicks.

innuendo

noun
an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.
“she’s always making sly innuendoes”
synonyms: insinuation, implication, hint, suggestion, intimation, overtone, undertone, whisper, allusion, nuance, reference, imputation, aspersion, slur

More bullshite from the Bindo

Great name for the indo the Irish Innuendo.

Looking forward to seeing this lad in action