Internet & GAA Trolls

Doing a whip-round to get the directors cut DVD of this film send to Brazil. Just to show there’s no hard feelings.

V1_SY264_CR0%2C0%2C178%2C264_AL

And this (Daller’s dog)

Good man Al :joy:

And the first to reply to him :joy::joy: Would this man have any joy in his if there was no Dublin? :joy::joy:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Verified account

@EwanMacKenna
5h5 hours ago
More
Replying to @alanbrogan13
Yes they can. When it’s not the “neutral game”. You can do what you like against Roscommon and in the league.

Twenty minutes later and I still can’t work this one out

A nice change here

:smile:

Meaow!!!

Two bald men fighting over a comb

The mic drop thing at the end has killed me :joy::joy::joy::joy:

That’s almost as bad as this one

Careful of the life threatening kids on the pitch playing hurling Dick as you walk off :joy:

Interesting , i posted this on the NBA thread last night & then you have Keiran Cunningham retweeting this today .
I wonder is he reading here :eyes:

Phoenix ran a story a few years back about Cunningham and his plagiarist tendencies. He thinks he is clued in but he s like a fella who discovered sport last week.

Looking for a link to that but can’t find it.

I just remember an article highlighting a lot of similarities for his stories. Football .ie had him snagged using stories from their threads about 10 years ago.

Yeah , that’s all i can find . You can add him to the list of Ewan , etc in regards to us .

No don’t… Leave Ewan alone by himself in Brazil…

Its weird , he always sounded fine on the radio but his tweeting takes a different spin altogether .

Cunningham or Spewan? Stopped following both due to anti-dub drivel …