Hurling Championship 2018

Was this not the case with Clare in '13 ?

Watching the hurling documentary show and Mrs dubintipp tells me that Hayes hotel isn’t Hayes hotel today. It was on the other side of the square in 1884.

BTW what’s with all these stupid sound effects lol even the shake hands had a slapping sound effect.

True…

That was that Cork team, this is this Galway team. But Galway’s form is the issue here, if Limerick bring a really serious performance on the day, you would think Galway need to lift it a bit from their last few games.

Think Limerick will win this, both teams very physical, and bring huge intensity. Limerick seem to be able to keep the intensity going, look at their reaction when KK got the goal, they responded with couple points and closed down every KK attack. And as was said above, Clare could’ve won it.

Limerick in with a massive chance of winning this one! Only problem for them could be nerves on the big occasion and particularly in the opening 15 mins or so! Over come that and I can see them kicking on!

I’ve enjoyed the documentary overall. Mainly the parts that go way back to the early days. The more current stuff seems very contrived and even a bit forced. Daithi Regan for example It was obvious he was reading from a script. Could also do without reliving Marty destroying himself when Joe Canning as much as jab lifts a ball.
I do enjoy Sambos input though. Generally It’s a good advert for the game for outsiders

Good read this

So, James McGrath has retired because he didn’t get to ref the final!!!

Toys well and truly out of the pram.

Strange sense of entitlement!!!

HTFU!

What a clown

What a clown is right.

Interviewed on 6.1. Made a total fool of himself. Basically quit cause he didn’t get the final. Has already done two. Absolutely ridiculous behavior

Interviewed on 6.1. Made a total fool of himself. Basically quit cause he didn’t get the final. Has already done two. Absolutely ridiculous behavior
[/quote]

Couldnt believe he was saying what he was saying

Eddie Brennan new manager in Laois.

He was poor in Munster final. Did he referee any of the semi final or replays?

No big suprise. Always seemed to enjoy the game being about him/the power…which os never a good thing from a referee.