Hurling Championship 2018

Sounds like some collapse

Yeh winner to play Galway

Draw actually good enough for Wex. Doesnt look likely though

Davy looks pissed :sweat_smile:

Nothing new there…his blood pressure must be through the roof.

Two close, exciting & competitive matches again last night. Great that the dubs gave Galway a real rattle. Has been the best Leinster championship ever imho. New format is excellent.

Tipp have clicked from the start today, Clare wides killing them.

Expect tipp to tire in second half

Ger loughnane saying Clare’s dropping passes and terrible wides are down to nerves … if he was reviewing Dublin he wouldn’t be so charitable

Another thriller in thurles, Clare win by two in the end ‘z

Tipp finished hurling before mid June! I’m sure they’ll all wade in behind the ballers.

Limerick & Galway are the form teams so far, both 1B.

I would include Clare in that group! Great come back by them yesterday!

It was some comeback, they seemed to make a lot of basic errors as well, if they can iron those out they’ll be very good.

Clare are always thrilling. Great talent in the squad, ruined as a team and some of the individuals by Davy Fitz’s years post All-I win. That last point was incredible

Another interesting article by Jackie:

Last weekend of the Munster championship and it’s down to two of Cork, Limerick or Clare:

Absolutely crazy stuff in Clare. Limerick lad rightly red carded for a vicious butt of the hurl strike off the ball. And his victim walked too for what seems to be a limerick man running into him and collapsing. James Owens again.

Cork 11-15 down to the Deise at HT. Very spicey affair in Ennis with two reds (Owens at it again) and Clare leading by 4.

Cannot believe Reidy went. Didn’t Ownes ref Limerick/Cork? He gave a straight red to Limerick player that day too