Happy Christmas in a happy thread!

Happy Christmas to you and yours from me and mine. Great news Ronnie.

Have a good one everyone, All starts here to tonight and continues with an orgy of eating until the 6th of January, with big meals on the 24th,25th,26th,31st,1st and the 6th. Too much IMO but if you can’t beat them join them:)
P.S., Great to hear All went well Marys man.

Best wishes to all here . And again thanks to the admins for keeping the site going when it looked like it may go under. It’s the one safe haven for us amid all the garbage written about us . Here’s to a great 2019 and hopefully doing the 5 in a row !!!

That time again, when I Google ‘how to wrap presents’.

Have a good one.

Happy Xmas one and all.

Wild night last Friday - still recovering - but great to meet so many of you.

Here’s to 2019 and the magic FIAR …

Happy Christmas Ressers, i hope you all get to spend some time with your loved ones.

Merry Christmas lads & lassies. Hope youse all have a good one!

Happy Christmas to all on here. It’s a great time of year.

I hope everyone has a great and peaceful time with friends and family.

Happy Christmas to all Ressers at home and away, hope it’s a special time for all of you! :santa::christmas_tree:

Happy Christmas to all. Hope it’s a good one.

Merry Christmas lads and girls…have a great and safe holiday…Up Mayo

Special mention to those who have lost nearest and dearest in this last year.
If it’s not too late, bury that fücking hatchet with those with whom you need to. Don’t let shite go to the grave and have regrets.
God Bless you all, @Unbelievable as that may seem. :grinning:
2019 could be a special one for us Dublin Gaels.

“You know the 5 Lamps…?”.

Happy Christmas.

Happy Christmas to all Ressers and their families

Hope you all have a great day.

So who was up early this morning :laughing:

Knacked already !!! New white dubs jersey on ,eating breakfast .Happy xmas to all ressers and anyone who drops in here for a lookaround

Happy Christmas to all on here. Christmas is a very special time. It’s my first one off work in 7 years and I feel like a kid again this morning watching the young lad tear into his gifts. It really is all about the nearest and dearest. Enjoy it lads, I hope it’s a magic one for you all!

Got the new Jersey off the aul pair :grin: