Good Music / Guilty Pleasure Thread

I disagree :wink:.

I kinda agree with Harry cause it’s true Rem went downhill after Berry s departure but probably cause it weakened their main strength I.e the collective abilities of the band. Having said all that Rem had a run of great albums ( the first 6) the well was bound to run dry. Automatic is the only album that is worthy of being ranked with the murmur - green era imho.

He’s also brilliant singing Don’t Go Back To Rockville

Genuinely gutted that Mark Hollis is gone. Retired at the top of his game. Genuis.

■■■■, only 64. Brilliant band, was listening to them last week and wondering what he is up to these days.

Loved the bass and drums in Life’s What You Make It - great song.

I still get goosebumps to this track. And as usual Hollis is breaking his shite laughing.

That’s poxy news… May he RIP

I have to throw a few of these up.

Enjoy lads and lassies.

Rare interview

Outta me gicker …apologies folks …sitting here after a confirmation that I thought I wouldn’t see.listening to some early beastie boys …my god talented bastardos

Did you enjoy your confo? How much did you get?

No grooming.

Still alive …great day and everyone’s happy out.okay …best band’s that have given it a go in live venues…as I’m from glasnevin north I shalnt not mention u2 …aslan .
.missing link ooooh

On to living colour now…cult of personality…apt tune for here.:joy:

Folks I am absolutely balbutched :grin:

Plenty of water now lad. And a bite to eat, none of that ‘eatin is cheatin’ nonsense!