Get It Off Your Chest

Hawkeye is somehow involved in the industry. That is why he peddles this nonsense.

@Iomaint Is there any chance, any chance at all we could have a simple discussion about anything, anything at all, without you frequently having to resort to personal insults against people that disagree with you?

No. When people talk shite, I will call them on it. If that happened more often in public life, things would be better.

Nearly got smashed at that very junction( Collins ave/ malahide rd) last summer by an old lady speeding up to get through a red light. Had my 13 year old daughter with me , a scary moment.

If ever there was a keyboard warrior statement that’s it , marvel has a new hero , two choices in life one go for public office and make a difference or go on RD and launch form the keyboard pulpit , we are so lucky to have you

In relation to the Naas roadworks. Have the numbers of people caught speeding dropped since the initial drop in speed limit? As in people became aware very quickly of the change due to speed cameras presence?

You are in your own head maybe. To other eyes, you’re playing the man, not the ball & it’s not doing you any favors.

If you can’t make your point without resorting to personal digs, it doesn’t say a whole heck of a lot for the point you are trying to make. But hey, those tactics won Donald Trump the Presidency of the United States, so maybe you are on to something.:roll_eyes:

What did I say that was personal? Seeing as I do not know anyone on here, how could I say something personal to them? Yourself and Damo have just had a pop at me.Damo called me a Keyboard Warrior and you compared me to Trump! The thing is, I don’t take it personally at all. It’s a bit of banter on a web forum. I did not say anything hurtful to Hawkeye. Nor did I mean to be hurtful to him. Happy Saturday.

Pull up a stool…

That figure on the side of the road is completely made up. I’ve actually seen it going down one day higher in the morning than the evening.

Let’s switch subjects. There are still fuckers cutting hedges even though we’re last March 1st. The winter just gone has seen loads of old mature non dangerous hedgerows just reefed out of the ground. Ah yeah, farmers are the custodians of nature. Me hole.

Agreed. And that’s why we have to win the Nat Lg again! :open_mouth:

Quite possibly the most country thing ever seen on reservoir dubs.

Let’s switch subjects. There are still fuckers cutting hedges even though we’re last March 1st. The winter just gone has seen loads of old mature non dangerous hedgerows just reefed out of the ground. Ah yeah, farmers are the custodians of nature. Me hole.

You ve turned injun have nt you.

I don’t know whether this has been posted.
“ISIL bride just wants to go home to D’dalk.’’
And Leo and the Nanny State is going to send govt. people to Syria. Tax payer money flying out the door to bring some radicalised Muslim terrorist twat " home”. Way to go Leo and the PC brigade.
Jesus wept.

Yup. Bonkers republic. Will probably get her own radio slot on RTE. Most fucked up country in how we treat criminals in Western Europe.

But sure “there should be no borders…everyone should be able to go wherever they want…”

I’ve just quoted a self confessed liberal who was speaking on Irish radio last year…these clowns are a real threat to this country and not Donald Trump or Kim whoever is as the media will tell you.

There are lads on here who will call you boys racist for saying Lisa Smith should not be allowed to return!!

Where should she go? She should definitely serve time in prison in Syria if they want her to but is she solely an Irish citizen? Prosecute her here but do we have a choice in denying her the right to come back?

There is one sometimes parked across from the old jacobs f actory on the belgard rd ,its a 50 k limit straight road , 3 sets of traffic lights and traffic all going in same direction ,HTF can it be an accident blackspot ??? Like shooting fish in a barrell.