Get It Off Your Chest

Hard to believe isn’t it . Most successful period for almost 40 years in football anyway and we still manage to give out . Lord dispair this place in about 4 or 5 years when Kerry are back on the summit .

It’s all my fault!

"Just got back from my mate’s funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service!"
Will he be buried in a glass coffin? Remains to be seen…

Yis do know that this thread is called ‘Get it of your chest’. So while you and Rochey are loving humanity and the animals I’ll use my constitution right to give out about that perick Alan Kelly. Is that ok? :+1:

Sensitive soul there JJF - you work away … that’s not an internal bitchfest. No loving humanity here - tbh I couldn’t give a sh1te just makes the site a pita … now where’s those nuts I’m storing for the winter …

Step back back from that qwerty keyboard there chief, i never mentioned you. And your calling me sensitive? The nuts your storing are all on the football thread. two clicks back.

Sorry boss I presumed ‘you and Rochey’ was me and Rochey - or Rochey and I as my late mother used to say before I used point out to her that she wasn’t involved at all …

Clicking back here furiously …

So appallingly shite it’s good. Bravo.

Me ? :sob::sob::sob:

Yes you. But I still think your great and Rochey too. Yis are me favourite Humanitarians, after Bart.

What about me?

Dub09, you make me want to be a better man.

:clap::clap:, if you knew me youd know that Kerry comment was in jest !

Ah look I’m cranky today Im probably best ignored, ask Rico he always ignores me! :slight_smile:

Brilliant Dub09. Made my day, I know easily amused!

I just got back from a once-in-a-lifetime holiday… Never again.

Have you ever stopped half-way through eating a horse and realised that you weren’t that hungry?

What was it like ? The usual , abit like chicken when its something weird ?

I was on a charity parachute jump with one of my mates recently. He wasn’t well but about halfway down a spaceship pulled up beside us and an alien jumped out and clung on to him. I said ‘are you okay?’ - he replied ‘I think I’m coming down with something.’

I have a lot of growing up to do. I realised that the other day inside my fort

My father always used to say, “What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger,” - 'til the accident.

Time for a jokes thread…