GAA Season Ticket / Parnell Pass

I’m away summering till Friday, so my sister collected my ticket today - she’s the allocated “collector” they asked you to name, this year. Anyway, no problems or drama - so your mum won’t have any issues either. :+1:

Only 301 available today

I only want 1.

Same yesterday afternoon. Only seats down the front few rows were left according to the fella behind the counter.

A Chara,

The 2018 Championship has come to a close and the League fixtures are being finalised for 2019.

GAA SEASON TICKET RENEWALS WILL OPEN AT 10AM ON MONDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH.

Enjoy another year of great value with the GAA Season Ticket. The price for the 2019 Season is €120 for Adults (€200 Adult Club+) and €30 for Juveniles.

Due to huge demand, the deadline for the renewal of your season ticket(s) is MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 31st.

After this deadline any unrenewed Season Tickets will be released for sale.

What’s included?

ACCESS TO A DISCOUNTED TICKET FOR THE ALL NEW CHAMPIONSHIP GROUP STAGES IN YOUR SELECTED CODE*
ACCESS TO AN ALL-IRELAND FINAL TICKET**
AIB GAA CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP FINALS ON MARCH 17TH
ALL ALLIANZ LEAGUE MATCHES IN YOUR CODE - INCLUDING PLAY-OFFS, SEMI-FINALS AND FINALS.
YOUR COUNTY’S OPENING CHAMPIONSHIP FIXTURE
*access to Stand tickets will be subject to ground capacity

**subject to meeting the terms and conditions

You will also enjoy discounted prices during the Championship - “Pay & Play” kicks in after your opening Championship fixture.

Club+

The Club+ price has been set at €200 for all Counties. Once again for 2019 anyone who avails of the Club+ Season Ticket will be guaranteed an All Ireland Final ticket should their county qualify, regardless of the attendance percentage during the year.

Club+ is an add on to the regular GAA Season Ticket which covers entry to county championship fixtures within your county.

If you wish to purchase a Club+ Season Ticket this must be done at the time of purchase/renewal.

Enjoy another year of great value with the GAA Season Ticket.

RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS:

Click on the Product
Tick the ‘Select’ box beside the Season Ticket(s) you wish to renew and click ‘Renew Selected’.
Select the payment card or add a new one and complete the job.
It’s simple!

One Item to note:

If a juvenile from 2018 is no longer a juvenile (i.e. not under 16 on 1st January 2019) then the renewal will default as an adult Season Ticket for 2019.
REMINDER: Renewals for 2019 will open at 10am on Monday September 24th.

Le meas

GAA Ticket Office

Didn’t realise those with the club plus option didn’t have to hit the percentage threshold to qualify for a final ticket.
I had this in 2014 (not that it was required!) and I think then I had to reach the necessary percentage to qualify.

Question on the Club Plus - Apart from the 1 opt out and the first round, do you still need to pay for a ticket for each championship match whether you attend or not?

Yes you do, they won’t miss out on getting your money

Club plus would definitely take the stress out of attendance percentages

Renewed just now

Just a quick warning for anyone half asleep - it automatically selects the club + option which is 80 quid more expensive…

If you’re renewing a couple under your account and tight on funds this time of month be careful! Up the dubs

Done and dusted.

I may of missed it, what is the deadline for renewal and after no renewals go back on sales to newbies?

It’s in @TheParish post above, midnight on October 31st

That’s a nightmare!

Good spot !

31st Oct is deadline for renewals.

Done and dusted. All set now for the ‘Drive for 5’.

God, everytime I hear or read the ‘drive for five’ I shudder. Next year is going to be unbearable with the media and hype

Just renewed myself, that’s the shortest renewal period they have given yet I think

You’re gonna be like David Byrne by next summer so…

And we’ve got one, two, three, four, five
Senses working overtime
Trying to take this all in
We’ve got one, two, three, four, five …